You feel something crawl up from the bed onto your armpit, and your mind searchs to try to identify what it is. We'll save that for when we're all alone." He mounted her gently, and spent ten or fifteen minutes in fucking her before filling her for the sixth time. Funny thing is that some heavy women are very sexy but thats not a rule, just an observation. "Well, Blowjob-Cat, I'm about ready to super-come in your super-mouth. At first it looked as if nothing so big would ever get into her, but after she wriggled her butt around for a few minutes, they had worked about eight inches of it in her. Finally right before she feels like she will explode, he enters her. "Well. ======================================================================= -> From: Cindy -> To: Mary That's interesting, my first experience was with my first college roommate too. Jane moved up and kissed Ben on the lips, hard and deep. I couldn't help from stroking myself (as I am doing again now), thinking of your fingers tracing your clit and probing inside.